Rendering Issue (Beams, Trails, Fog, Lighting)

I just took a screenshot of the settings before the issue, then changed them to the best of my ability to try to get the look back to the original look.

For me personally 2 weeks is a lot of time and I don’t even think they fully addressed all the issues in that time frame so if i were you I would just go ahead and change the lighting settings.

1 Like

This may be a better thread to follow now regarding thick fog as it’s addressed here and is more recent:

1 Like

I also am having a similar issue. I have 2 crystals in the same location being used together to make one crystal. The first crystal is blue and smooth plastic, and the second is pink and force field. in studio it looks like this:

in game is looks like:

This makes no sence to me becuase if you just take away the blue crystal, then the force field is transparent, not solid. It also looks correct if you lower the graphics to a 7/10, but then the game looks much worse because I am using lots of neon.

My current solution is making all the blue crystals 2 studs smaller in every dimension. It still looks correct in studio, and different in game, but atleast not pink.

But I really don’t like the look of this solution, so I hope there is another way.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.