Rendering Updates - July 2017

Might need another update on the new spawn texture.

9 Likes

I’ve passed your feedback to the right people, we’ll get these edges fixed.

7 Likes

Could it also be made white and the Decal’s color set to black? Making it colorable would be nice too.

6 Likes

Nice thank you guys!

1 Like

I love you seriously for this fix :hugs: i suffered over an year because of this issue which even made some of my games utterly unplayable

1 Like

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Insert row of ROBLOXians in standing ovation.

2 Likes

jep

1 Like

How do I see the top 10. I have to know.

1 Like

You guys are heroes.

2 Likes

Fun saturday afternoon project for anyone: write a scraper that fetches the data of each post and lists them in decreasing like count (Discourse doesn’t provide it by default)

1 Like

Spawn decal should be white, that way the user can change the color to whatever they want, like black.

2 Likes

I don’t think it’s perfect since it may take factors other than likes into consideration, but we have http://devforum.roblox.com/top.

This topic is currently at #6 in the monthly sort, but it was only posted yesterday so it will probably continue to rise.

1 Like

good suggestion

1 Like

These render updates have given my toaster computer not toaster quality anymore.

2 Likes

I love that blur is available on all graphic levels now. This allows it to be fully adopted for effects such as confusion, fading, and even ambiance!

1 Like

Just the blur update alone makes me happy c:

2 Likes

I think even if it was they would drop the frames rates or make some kind of change for it to work with lower qualities like the blur has done,

1 Like

I just randomly ran across this issue.
Roblox crashes if the low quality blur mode is used with Vulkan.

1 Like

I thought Roblox didn’t even support Vulkan. Did I miss something?

1 Like

It isn’t officially out anywhere yet (afaik), but you can enable it from the Rendering settings in Roblox Studio:

2 Likes