[I'm back] Slash | Quality GFX/Clothing Designer

About Me

Hi everyone! I’m Slash, formerly known as Mist. I am doing commissions on my clothing and GFX.

Showcase

My clothing was purchased and worn by a user named StarMarine614, a user with Dominus Infernus and the developer of Roblox Point; a Roblox game with 53M visits and the cover art of the old Roblox signup screen.

Clothing (Currently closed)

Notable Examples

All of my clothing is here at this group:

GFX

Icons

Ads

Thumbnails

Availability

I am available throughout most of the day.

Payment

Robux ONLY, group funds or shirt accepted.

THIS IS HOW MY PRICING WORKS. FOR EVERY CHARACTER YOU WANT IN THE RENDER, AN EXTRA 25 R$ IS ADDED TO THE BASE PRICES BELOW. ALL BASE PRICES INCLUDE 1 CHARACTER.

User Ads - 275 R$
Icons - 250 R$
Thumbnails - 400 R$
Clothing (shirt or pants) - Closed currently; haven’t made any clothing in a long time and need to catch myself up to speed on it before I can start offering it.

DISCLAIMER: IF YOU ARE RUSHING, BEING DISRUPTIVE OR RUDE, OR JUST HARASSMENT IN ANY WAY, I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO CUT OFF CONTACT WITHOUT A REFUND.

Contact

My preferred way of contact is Discord; which you may find me at slash#1000. Please reply to this topic letting me know you sent a request.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Edit: Updated portfolio with latest commission

Edit: Poptart! :yum: Also, updated prices.

Pretty decent work for reasonable prices, could you post more work? For example there’s no screenshots of any clothing you’ve made or worked on. It will really help to people, who are looking for a clothing designer.

It’s all here already!

how the frick is that less than 30 chars?

Some people would prefer to look at screenshots rather than browse through the store. Perhaps you could display some of your best clothing and then link the store to list all of your clothing.

Alright; Sounds good. I’ll do that.

Edit: added new ad

I am still open!

Edit: Added a thingy at the top

Edit: Changed PFP, added new example

I am still open! :smile:

FREE GFX!! First to ask gets it!!!

Actually do need some GFX so why not

Congrats again to @Lannisport for winning!

1 Like

I have updated how pricing works.

Discontinued vector art service.

Hello,i know this is not the place to ask for this but can i ask which editing software do you use,also your gfx images are amazing :smiley:

Thanks! I use Blender for the renders and paint.net for the post.

1 Like

Sneak peeks added.

30charisbignoob

Better reply before it closes.

I am closed for a while.

adasdasf