Replacing player's body parts meshes

You can go to Roblox Game settings and go to “Avatar”. There you can force every player in your game to have the same character package.

The problem is that HumanoidDescription uses the Roblox character parts dictionary and not any custom mesh. So if you want to replace body parts with your own, you have to delete the previous ones. Weld them again. There is also a big problem where you have to set up textures correctly or character limb would look like they having a stroke. At this point it’s better to make custom character system rather than improve Roblox one.

It is easy.
Click File>Game Settings> Avatar
Scroll down and find “Body Parts”, there you can update every body part with your own Mesh Ids

This old topic seems to always bring some people to try to solve it.
First of all, thanks to all of you for your help.
Here is my fix I found a while ago : The character meshes system of Roblox does not work with mine, so I had to put my custom character as a StarterCharacter and then add everything the player has (clothing, colors, accessories, …) on the character.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.