Replication Glitch

I don’t have access to post in engine bugs, and I’m really not sure who to contact about this, and I’m not quite sure who to tell or where to post this.

There is a weird glitch where players are in different locations for eachother, heres a screenshot of my screen:

And heres a screenshot of my friends screen:

They were taken at the exact same times, this glitch was not caused by a certain update by my game and it randomly occurred this morning, my other game is also effected and here is a clip one of my players took of the puck appearing in different locations on his screen than other players, my other game does not seem to be as severely impacted by this glitch but the one of the screenshots above is unplayable.

https://medal.tv/clips/23323924/d1337rZ23Ir3

Again I am not 100% sure if this is a roblox glitch but I have never seen this before and I made 0 changes that could of related to these kind of problems.

Thanks for any help

5 Likes

If you didn’t update your game at all and this randomly started happening, there is a good chance this is a Roblox bug.

If you can’t fix this, try posting this to engine bugs (you’ll need to go through post approval if you aren’t regular) since then this must surely be Roblox bug.

EDIT: It’s related to this Roblox having major physics issues

1 Like