require(assetId) cannot be called from a client

Though I would go and check all of your plugins to make sure they are legit just to be safe.

2 Likes

ok thank you but for some reason my script is not working when i looked over the code every thing looks fine but the script dosent work

im trying to make a sword game and the leadersats wont update and it dont tell me where the error is

Okay, are you editing the leaderstats in a server or client script?

It looks like this error is coming by a plugin like “Archimedes Two”, you might want to uninstall it if you keep getting that error.

Also, it looks like it does:
plguin

The asset id is 51274721, you should also check the code of it. idk how to do it with assetId’s though

The code looks fine. You probably did the scripting for your game wrong. Can you show us the full output, there might be a scroller.

Also show us your full code.

@supermanaymany

Edit 3: There looks like there is alot of errors. You need to check the rest of the errors, there is alot of them.

Trying to go the asset 51274721 will end up with this. actually NO edited link. Its a module

Three.rbxm (3.4 KB)

Models use Asset ID’s. So that doesn’t make sense

The code doesn’t look bad at all. Just using cframe and raycasting. The code shouldn’t be broken unless it wasnt coded right.

sall i remove that plugin ??? or no

the images showed all the code just scrowl up and you will see the images of the game

Did you read the post? I said the code for the plugin looks fine. Anyways, can you show the rest of the errors in output?

ok ill send you the images let me just get it

If you do not use the plugin, feel free to remove it.

these are all the errors

and the gui wont update idk why

Did you put a StringValue called Status in ReplicatedStorage?! Also, fix the capitalization of Status in Line 9 of MainScript, it should be Status.

i didnt add a string value ? :open_mouth:

ok im testing it now to see if it works

i still get some errors

and the gui is not updating ? ?