Revert the way games are displayed on your home page

I do love it when Continue has a game I haven’t played for 4 months instead of a game I played yesterday.

3 Likes

Please bring back the friends playing sort - this is an abomination:

I want to see what my friends have been playing in a single, cohesive sort together, not hapazardly scattered across the homepage. This sort is a major source of game discovery for me due to in part the discover page being not being fit for purpose and effectively serving as an echo chamber for a small subset of games on the platform with minimal variety.

Additionally, once again, the favourites section has been moved to the bottom of the page - I should not have to scroll all the way to the bottom just to get to a game that I marked as being a favourite for a reason. It’s actually faster to go to my profile and then scroll down to the favourites section from there now.

14 Likes

It even sometimes messes with my continue panel.
It shows games, that I played 5 months ago, but doesn’t show the one I played before…

3 Likes

I completely concur. As a result, the number of visits to my game has decreased by 400%, leading to the game’s demise…

1 Like

Not to mention most of the games in the page are mostly anime simulators and tycoons…

1 Like