Review my awesome anticheat code please

Not sure if your brain logic was turned on, but its clearly satire…

2 Likes

lol, bozo.

local function convertToString(number: number)
    if typeof(number) == 'number' then
        return tostring(number), true
    end
end

local function convertToNumber(str: string)
    if typeof(str) == 'string' and #str > 0 then
        local numberFormOfString = tonumber(str)
        if typeof(numberFormOfString) == 'number' then
            return numberFormOfString, true
        end
    end
end
4 Likes

I believe that my way is more efficient and reliable.

6 Likes

This is well, a joke. But I like it!

5 Likes

My games have never ever been hacked again with the limitless power of this anticheat

3 Likes

ChatGPT rates this a 7/10. Don’t see why I would use this instead of CheatBlocker :eyes:

3 Likes

I think you forgot to insert it to the cache.

2 Likes

gotta love the names of these variables

2 Likes

Cancel the Byfron updates; I have a feeling we won’t be needing them anymore. I’d reckon that if anyone manages to get through this, it’s because they’re playing from inside the Roblox server room.

Have you considered making a few #resources:community-tutorials posts to document your techniques? I of course don’t imagine the average developer will quite be able to grasp the full nuance of your advanced reasoning here, but perhaps the engine team might be able to decipher some wisdom.

4 Likes

“local bozo” got me
why theres so many rofl posts on this wall

2 Likes

so very smort love it!!!

1 Like

You use a bunch of while true do loops with a nested break keyword to break out of the loop. I suggest you make a boolean variable initially set to true, and replace the breaks with

myBooleanVariable = false
continue

while true do is typically seen as a bad practice. If you have a large body for the while true loop, yourself in the future or someone else will first think:
“Oh, so this is an infinite loop.”
Only through the dissection and reading of the code, you’ll be able to realize that it’s a loop that eventually exits.

On the other hand, if it’s a while myBooleanVariable do, it automatically signals to the reader that it’s a loop that will exit whenever the variable is false. The reader can then search for a myBooleanVariable = to find the exit.

Players.PlayerAdded:Connect(function(bozo) – bozo :skull:

When is version 2.0 going to come out, @absentdenik?

this is unironically on par with the average anticheat on this forum

2 Likes

He got banned

I love the character limit 123456

1 Like

He finally logged out :pray:

for good

Don’t do him like that.

thanks for the extremely powerful anticheat, this definitely beats jailbreak’s

Holy crap this is outstanding.

What are animation exploits however? Does this also ban users who exploit in general? Like idk changing sky box