Revising/Recreating Fantasy UI Template

UI Job Description

Essentially, we have a set of GUIs already scripted and functional, however they do not look all that nice. Some of you may remember a post I made nearly a month ago asking for help on the topic. This job would essentially be fixing or simply creating from scratch the necessary GUI elements to look professional.

They need to be

1. Consistent
  2. Color Coordinated
  3. Scales well
  4. Pretty

Scripting is NOT required, only creating the GUI elements themselves.

The GUIs are as follows:

1. A side-bar that will contain buttons for each GUI
  2. A cooldown GUI (constantly updates with the time left before a spell is useable)
  3. A stamina GUI (called “Guard Power”) that determines if you can block or not. While guarding, it goes down.
  4. A “Zone” GUI that essentially tells players what type of area they’re in.
  5. A Spells GUI that lists all spells in the game, with options to buy individual spells and display detailed information along with sorting spells by category.
  6. A Components GUI that lists all components in game. Very similar to the Spells GUI.
  7. A Help GUI, which lists a variety of detailed information, with ease of access to add more info.
  8. A GUI used to buy currency. Only 3 options available.
  9. A GUI to roll for components.
  10. A GUI button that certain members (“MLE”) can use to toggle a setting on and off.

To summarize, we’re looking for somebody to revise the GUI elements to look good and professional. None of it needs to be scripted, just designed.

Payment for this is currently set at 5k to 20k robux, depending on the quality of the work and how long it takes.

Further Information
  1. The current version of all the UIs are already functional. If you wish to see how the UIs work in game, you can visit the game through this link. By default, you’ll join the current version of the game. If you’re a Member (not New Member) of the DevForum group, you can say “:teleportme” to join the updated version of the game with the new UIs. Alternatively, you can message me and I’ll teleport you myself.

2. These GUIs will be used for a magical roleplay group loosely based on Harry Potter. Ideally, the GUIs would all have a similar color scheme, preferably involving shades of brown. It would give off a magical/fantasy/medieval type of feel. However, if you can make it look good, you have free reign. This website created UIs for a Harry Potter online game that work as an example of what we’re looking for.

3. Also, the game will be mobile supported, so it is highly recommended (although not required) to create additional GUIs for mobile players. Alternatively, GUIs that scale well on their own (if that’s even possible).

4. You can contact myself or the owner of the group through discord. My discord tag is WrathOfTheElvhen#4098, while the owner of the group is SunriseRuby#7777

5. It would be idea to have it finished as soon as possible. Within a week would be ideal. Within a few days would be fantastic. Preferably no more than 2 weeks.

Attached is a place file containing the current GUIs (without the scripts).

GUIs.rbxl (41.1 KB)

1 Like

This I can probably do. When is the deadline. And do you prefer to have background images in the GUIs

Finished. Took about 3 hours. Will dm you the finished UIs

Thanks for all of the help! For future record, our group (Society of Magic) paid CheetahSp33d 12.5k robux for development work.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.