Ring Gravity, velocity and cframe angles

hello all, what i am basically trying to do is the reverse of a planet gravity so u walk inside of a ring and get pulled outwards of the ring i used a custom char controller that works with parts but its not working on how i need to achieve the finished product what i was trying to figure out

is that there is a middle part and the character cframe rotation and velocity for jumping and falled is calculated depending on the position around the red point in the middle, step one is getting the cframe rotation to work, step2 later is the velocity anybody any ideas on how to achieve this? i cant work with touch part events that why i need this method to work

Try checking this post out and utilizing it to your needs. If you use a fixed point, try doing the opposite math used in the article to produce a “Repelling” or “Orbital Indoor” Gravity Effect. There may be a lot of math involved.

I can’t wait to see the results!

1 Like

im taking a good look at it, il post the progress soon

update: no luck so far isnt working how i need it to be :c seems roblox or my knowledge is limiting this possibility

Don’t be sad. It is natural when making something that is not explained online. I’ll give it a few tries and let you know the results.

EDIT: Anyone else should not hesitate to help.

1 Like

Update: i found a working controller for smooth terrain as well

with the place here Gravity Controller - Roblox (opensource)
i can work with this tyfor helping me

1 Like