RipperGFX - Graphic Designer (Updated)

Thank you, will do :grin:

1,2,3,4, I declare 30 characters war

As a fellow designer, Ripper is one of the nicest and easiest people to work with. Also one of the most unique and talented people in the community. His work is definitely worth the price

1 Like

I would definitely hire you If I had the money. Anyways, amazing work! :smile:

1 Like

I sent a request on discord mate. I’m Skrrt#0001.

Hey, i was wondering if you deleted your watermark from your work after selling it. I’m asking because i saw an ad with your watermark in the bottom right corner.

The ad led to this game : 🏛️ White House Roleplay - Roblox

1 Like

I’m not entirely sure what you mean, but I’m assuming this is what you saw:

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/2xN90v

Yeah, that’s the ad i saw !

I was just checking with you to see if someone ripped your watermarked work

Hello, I am looking for a GFX Icon for my development group called Visual, I would like a the GFX to be a Roblox character holding a text with 2 hands that spell out Visual I have added you on Discord at JaymarThePG#9999 add me back if you seem interested in the job!

I’ve worked with Ripper on several occasions now and has always delivered with a reliable & efficient service.

Additionally, he doesn’t resist from modifying the art piece to ensure full satisfaction :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m interested i sent you a friend request on discord: Polaris#8465

Did the work exactly as asked and fairly quick too, would recommend for anyone who’s interested.

5/5

1 Like

Hey, how much do you charge for skyscraper ads?

Made a sick logo for me on very short notice - thank you very much!!!

1 Like

Hi, I sent you a friend request (Data#2669)

I’m interested in hiring you for both our game icon and game thumbnail, I added you on discord.

Sent you a friend request.
Tiny Gecko#0920

Sent you a friend request if you’re still taking commissions.

Sharpie#9178