Rising Creation Portfolio

About Me!

Why hello there!,
My Name is @RisingRBX or you can call me “Last” for short.
I’m a 15 year old teen that love Building, Game Designing and also Art as well.
Plus, I’m from the country called “Malaysia” in Asia Continent.
Since I already tell you about me now it is the time to show you my previous creation that I created. I hope you enjoy it <3

Showcase!

Before you Look my previous work, I would like to tell you about my skill ask a developer and i normmaly use all my skill on building, designing and also cartoony.
without waste any time i would like to show you my previous work inside Roblox Studio…

Art
Paint Brush Art

Pen Art

More will be coming soon so… yeah

Creations

My Building Creation will be Coming Soon

Game Designing

I will put more Game Design Coming soon

Availabel!

I only Availabel on Saturday and Sunday on 11 A.M to 12 P.M (Asian Time Zone)

If you like to hire me make sure you reply or massage me on Devforum on Saturday and Sunday

Payment!

Well, the payment will cost 200R$ or x2 (10$ Roblox Gift Card “Code”). However, if you want me to make a simple cartoony image it only cost 70 R$ per image. If the build looks weird and not the build you ask for you can cut me just only 10%.

Contact!

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or Discord:
RisingRBX#4740

Thanks for all your support and I will see you next time…

Bye :wave:

9 Likes

I have made the same portfolio before but I cannot change it back so… I ask the admin do delete the other topic that I have created before and this topic will be my main topic ask a Roblox Developer. I hope you all understand what I mean and I will update more picture of my progress to All of you. I Accept All Feedback on my Build.

2 Likes

i really like your build they are nice

Very good and professional builder. I would raccomand it to everyone.

1 Like

Your work looks great! Do you recon you could make floating islands? Something that looks like this, but in roblox!

If you’re interested please read this: