Roblox: 2017 Holiday Original Custom Game Opportunity

Thanks!

Please disregard what I submitted. I was just going through looking at all the questions so our team could type up responses elsewhere.

1 Like

Sounds good :slight_smile:

So no. No Freeze Tag.

Well, if a winning team ends up needing clothing shoot me a message.

relatable

ill just add a mountain to the lobby duh :joy:

Very relatable. :sob:

If anyone is looking for a music dev, I highly recommend Director1406 :slight_smile:

4 Likes

There is someone called Animula_MusicDev and he is really good too

1 Like

Iā€™d love to apply but the last question got me good with the ā€œnotableā€ games Iā€™ve designed in the past because everything I do ends up a failure. :rofl:

1 Like

Always apply! Thats how you get noticed and keep working on your games :slight_smile:

if iam allowed to suggest some usersā€¦ for music i would suggest @BSlickMusic

and @DurstAuric is a pretty brilliant scripter.

1 Like

The deadline has been extended by 4 days, be sure to submit an application for you and your team as this is certainly an opportunity you donā€™t want to miss! :smile:

3 Likes

Me and a few friends applied as a team, canā€™t wait to make the game if chosen to help.

If anyone is interested in doing this w/ me, Iā€™m a builder.

My portfolio is:

1 Like

Applied with a group of friends. Hopefully we are chosen!

1 Like

Applied!

Iā€™m still determined to apply but I havenā€™t found a team at all. Very disappointing, unless one small team of friends I have applies also. Weā€™re working on a game called Trials of Discord 2.

Iā€™d join yo

I can do a bit of everything, but I donā€™t really specialize in one field. Idk how thatā€™d help

1 Like