Deleted Post Deleted Post Deleted Post

Since its been couple of weeks since I’ve made a post, I would like to show some of my personal works other than builds and models.

Deleted

29 Likes

They look nice, but some don’t look like roblox characters

2 Likes

I actually like this. Very creative, in my opinion. I think this is original as I haven’t seen other drawings/ doodles like this. Keep up the good work. Practice, practice, practice and you will succeed. I think you could also commission these.

1 Like

:no_mouth: i cant even draw that good
EDIT: Amazing art its a master peice mwa mwaa

1 Like

Trying to make things not too blocky to make it unique from each other. I could see that it’s probably too out of place for some parts but at least I could tell them that this is Roblox and they would most of the times believe it.

2 Likes

Thanks, not to mention that I use mouse to do so which is not that common.

____

1 Like

:smiley: yay you can make me a doodle.
if not its ok.

1 Like

I love these pieces of art, just one thing: Make them a bit more blocky instead of stickiness. But overall, looks amazing!

2 Likes

I love these so much! By any chance can you doodle mine?

1 Like

I love these. I would love it if I had one.

They look good, but they are a bit too stickman-y for my tastes. I like the torso and dead details.

1 Like

I basically have to sacrifice some body parts to reduce the production time for 10+ avatars. Well, thanks for telling me. I expect myself to add those details later on.

2 Likes

Awesome, this is very creative and original, keep up the good work!

1 Like

This may be a new start on Roblox art, doodles. I like the doodles and creativity you put in! Although, agreeing with @infiniteRaymond’s comment… some don’t even look like Roblox Avatars.

2 Likes

Really looks good! Especially with your original art style. Would look good on a game icon! 10/10 no feedback needed!

2 Likes

I would use it for my discord pfp or YouTube channel logo, but I guess a game icon works too.

1 Like

Welp.

Here's some additional ones that I haven't shown.

Well these are rather lower quality but I would still send these to finished this off for this month.

These look great, I think the limbs are good.

I personally think this is quite great! I love the style BUT this one character doesn’t have any Roblox avatar items on it:

(Just realised this is old, sorry for the bump)

Can you doodle my Avatar I need a image for my YouTube channel.