[FIXED] Hyperion 4.0 Freezing Issues (Whenever Character Respawns, Opening Menu, Joins the Game, Leaves the game, it freezes for 5-6 seconds)

5/17/2024 Update | Last Updated 5/18/2024 8:12 AM

Please read if you ever experienced this bug below:

I figured out that Hyperion 4.0 is causing this issue. The issue is really annoying. Multiple people are affecting by this. Please, if any admin replies, I will respond to them very quickly. I’ve done multiple reposts three times already, and no any engineer never fixed it. But there are a lot of glitches upon Hyperion release like freezing issues, crashing issues, lagging issues, etc. When Hyperion 4.0 was released, it affected many of players due to the bug in Hyperion. Hyperion 4.0 is a downgrade for the rest of all of us now. The Bit-64 client is already bugging out literally. I talked to my friend about the glitch by sending the DevForum, and it said that my friend also experienced this as well. Even I reported this bug three times. I’m the first person to ever post that bug during Hyperion 4.0 Release. If Hyperion 4.0 manages to fixes one of the bugs, it will be an upgrade for the rest of us. Honestly, comment in this post in case if you think that Hyperion 4.0 did not release at all, then I’ll change the title and the post explained why it happened. Please comment if you have ever experienced this bug. The following games that are impacted the bug are “Opposer VR, Dem’s Upgrade Tree, Realistic Sinking Ship, etc” Some of the games that the joining is heavily delayed at this moment for literally 6 seconds and what if the round already started when the client froze for 6 seconds and you missed the round! Forcing you to wait until the round is over. But, if LoadCharacter() supposed to load your character or respawning, it supposed to be like normal for now for Hyperion 4.0 release, and there is a bug that using that will freeze for 5-6 seconds. I have no idea why it happens. It’s been a very long time that I’ve been in Roblox for many years now. I know engineers are very busy at this time, but this freezing issue has been the rest of us for very few reasons now. Explained from the post, if any of you guys comment, it will revive the post so people really needs this to see if someone is experienced this bug right now. Please talk to your friends or other people to know about this bug. If they’re experienced with this bug, bring them to the post to see this important. Talked to my friends on Discord about this bug. I posted even about Hyperion is being broken now. I send them to the post to read about it. Cyantu5839 explained but ethelpo (my friend) still not experienced this bug or something? The owner of YoungStarsZ StudioZ that I am a developer there, asked the owner throughout Discord ask YoungStarsZ, he said that he also experienced this bug as well. Multiple people are affected by it, but this is a retype of this explanation so you remember that. I’m updating this soon throughout Saturday. But last time, please comment if you think you experienced with this type of bug. I highly appreciate whenever engineers or admins posted or comments about this or flagged to engineers about it. Well, that is a very long essay that I wrote, but thank you for reading.

If you ever experienced this bug before, you can do this poll below.

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

There’s only one vote :frowning:

POST UPDATE!

Added new two videos. Hopefully Roblox Patches this immediately. I’m affected by this for a week now.

When I played Opposer VR, I noticed that whenever I died or opened the menu, my client froze for 5 seconds, making it unplayable for 5 seconds. I left the game and explained the issue through the Roblox DevFourms. I don’t know how it happened. but it happened to me when I played the game, my client also froze for 5 seconds, and when I opened the menu or my character died, my client froze out of nowhere for 5 seconds.

Here’s the video.

Expected behavior

I was played a game yesterday, it worked pretty fine until today, things are getting out of hand. My client freezes after when I reset.

2 Likes

Are you sure its an engine bug? It could be due to your client’s device just lagging, and does it only happen in this game specifically? If so it might be due to the game’s scripts having something to do with this lag.

1 Like

Its also affected me through games like this:

Oh then it’s more likely to be an engine bug, but I’m not so sure it is. Do you have a good device? Like a gaming PC or something? I’m not experiencing any of these issues. Is your device also updated to the latest version? Like not running on windows XP or something.

You could try also playing on the roblox app which I’ve actually seen is surprisingly more optimized than the web version.

I’ve playing on the Roblox App

Nevermind, then don’t play on it. Use the web version then.

What is your device by the way? PC, phone?

PC.

cvbncbghghftyughyfyjvyhgtffdtyu

Your PC is fast or slow? Or medium?

My PC is fast and can run on Roblox at 10 Graphics .

That’s fast, but I still believe it’s due to your client’s device. Even fast PCs can sometimes glitch like this although its less likely, it’s happened to me before aswell. (Not freezing but like my PC sometimes crashed and had to restart even though its a gaming PC). Plus, I’ve just tried on my side playing on the roblox app/web version and resetting yet my client isn’t freezing. So I believe it’s your client’s device, but I still think maybe staff should look into this just in case.

Also, have you tried playing on the web version? If the glitch is still happening on the web then maybe try deleting all your roblox cache data on your PC.

How do I play Roblox on a Web Version?

You know the roblox website? www.roblox.com and playing a game on one of the experiences tab?

I assume you probably have played on the web version so you must not know what the roblox app is on PC, it looks like this:

If you’ve tried both web and app and it sitll doesn’t work then delete your roblox cache data is all I think you can do to try and fix this. If that doesn’t work possibly reset your PC and clean the drive, but none of these issues have appeared for me and I don’t think anyone else so this is probably just an issue on your side.

I did it and my client is still freezing, but it freezes for about 1.5 Seconds now.

It worked for a bit though, thanks.

Nevermind. it didnt work, still affecting me