Roblox creating empty servers for me unnecessarily

Every time I join a Roblox game (using the play button), a new server is created for me even if there are available ones already open. This even happens with top games that have thousands of servers. To play with others, I have to manually find a server and join it.

This has been happening consistently for a week. Since it started, I haven’t been put into available servers automatically once.

I also noticed when I get put into a new server, on my own, one of our new projects keeps throwing an error. It says my data won’t load. This also happens consistently. If I join a pre-existing server manually, it works as normal.

This happens on both the website, desktop, and mobile app. It is only affecting my account, gdunn2. It doesn’t happen when using my alt.

Expected behavior

I expect to be put into available servers with other players.

A private message is associated with this bug report

Here we go, @gdunn2

I have verified and your issue was due for joining on the alpha channel, they clear say Use your testing account for avoiding this. (Because they enroll you in a different channel, so also database won’t work)

In order to resolve the issue go to Roblox staff and ask to remove you from the alpha terrain generator alpha.

Same issue: "Data Store operations blocked while running on a personal RCC to prevent possible data corruption" - #2 by Sonostrano20

1 Like

Ohh! Okay - thanks! Didn’t realize

2 Likes