Roblox is currently down

All my friends and I are reporting the same issue effecting a lot of pages on the site currently. I don’t believe this has to do with the planned maintenance at 4:30 PST as its currently 3:22 PST

Mainly just posting this for people who are un-aware that the site is down. Make sure to save your work locally if you’re in studio currently.

43 Likes

Server Error in ‘/’ Application.

Runtime Error

Description: An exception occurred while processing your request. Additionally, another exception occurred while executing the custom error page for the first exception. The request has been terminated.

5 Likes

You’re telling me not having a runtime error every page I go to isn’t normal?

5 Likes

Seeing the same thing.

4 Likes

Yup, lots of people are getting it.

https://downdetector.com/status/roblox/

4 Likes

We’re aware of the issue and our engineering teams are investigating. Thanks for the report!

55 Likes

Hey everyone, thanks so much for your patience! Site should be stabilized now.

12 Likes

11:30 PM PT Update:

While most systems have recovered, it appears that there are a few lingering issues (such as some Groups functionality).
The team is investigating and we’ll share an update as soon as we have more info.

5 Likes

2:30 AM PT Update:

The groups-related issues should now be resolved, as well as an issue with the account settings page. See the following topics:

We are still seeing issues on some internal services, which might affect functionality on the website. We’re still working on resolving all issues. Thank you for your patience!

10 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.