Roblox Jurassic park! Need devs

About Us

Hello,
I got a really good idea of a ROBLOX Jurassic park. The idea is an RP where you can choose to be a dinosaur, a visitor or an employee. The dinosaurs may try to escape (like jailbreak) and the employees need to keep them in. The visitors are humanoid bots who walk around the park.
The Team
@username - Builder and modeller
@username - scripted and programmer
@username - UI Designer

About The Job

We expect high quality builds that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Payment

We are paying 3000 robux if you get your job done + Stock + 15% revenue. Our preferred payment method is robux.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord:
ImaxZulu832#2278

You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :smile:

2 Likes

Also we have not started yet, so you know.

Sorry but 3000 robux is really low and why every developer takes the 15%? So in total they take the 45% and you take the 55%? But how are you going to help with the game and please change the % for each developer like scripter 50+%, modeler 15% etc and if you don’t do anything or you just give ideas you should take the 2%

2 Likes

Hey, I contacted you on discord. I’d like negotiate the prices, but this seems like a fun project.

1 Like

I :clap: DO :clap: NOT :clap: LIKE :clap: THIS :clap: GINERIC :clap: STATEMENT!

Actually tell us more about what you expect, this is taken straight from the formatting post for this topic. I cannot exaggerate this anymore, but this is as more informative as a blank piece of paper.

Also sorry if it’s rude, I just have a hatred toward it.

Payment should be reconsidered for this.
Stock is pretty much a % so there’s no point of having it in the payment.

Also the percentage doesn’t fluctuate between positions.
I would suggest something similar to this for percentages…

Builder - 25%
Programmer - 50%

UI should definitely be commissioned unless if UI is a main focus of your game.
You should probably give hire an animator who can also rig the animals in the park and give them a percentage instead.

I can’t guarantee that a Jurassic theme-park will be successful. That’s clear copyright/trademark infringement (read on Roblox’s policies about this), having a high chance of the game being taken down. Either way, there are more game ideas that are more profitable than a theme-park; and with you current payment, I think there are better developer opportunities out there on Roblox.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.