Roblox platform bug when joining a player in games

recently I been having a problem when i’m in a game on Roblox, and for my friend it show me online all the time? and they try joining a random server from the game like epic minigames and they don’t teleport to me, or see me on the join friend list. so we try other games, and it’s the samething in other games. you legit have to find the game and the server just to join from there, but if it something like epic minigames you won’t get in or find that person. aswell i’ve made them join a game and it’s the samething for them i’ve even try joining my brother but nothing it’s the same. but i can join other people on my friend list? just not everyone. and this bug been happening for like a week now, and nothing has been fix nor no one know how to fix this problem? i’ve try clearing my cookies, aswell trying to use a diff browser. but sadly nothing worked

it’s the samething for me, my brother, aswell my friend. we trying doing this in a full server, or priv but nothing. it just looks like this

2 Likes
1 Like