Roblox player position bar not working

it does update the position for me
but its outside of the bar :skull:

Does it change based on how far you are from it?

Alright, then it’s a problem with my math lol

I’ll make it work for you ASAP, don’t worry.

After seeing the results on another place, I think its an issue with how far the endcframe part is from my character. I adjusted the math a bit so that it is showing, but now it seems to be moving the opposite direction in which I am going lol

Your maths are not the problem, fixing now will send you back the file.

gui_fixed.rbxm (7.2 KB)
Here you go.

i don’t think its fixed lol

plus it is still moving from right to left which i don’t want happening

I thought you want it to move on the blue bar?
Also, of course it goes out of the blue bar, there is no right limit, only left limit (Standing on the part, will get you at the very left of the bar)
Give me a 2nd part name and I can make it show you in between the two points on the bar.
And how do you want it to move? You never said you don’t want it to move from left to right :slight_smile:

Is the blue bar unrelated? Why did you attach it to the export?

I need it to move left to right. The other part name is StartCFrame

So you want it to move left to right, starting from StartCFrame towards EndCFrame?
You should have given all these details beforehand. How do you expect me to know this stuff if you never mention it anywhere?? :laughing:

Correct, sorry about the miscommunications

Heavily improved the script:
gui_fixed_v2.rbxm (7.4 KB)

I put in some extra work to allow multiplayer compatibility. Meaning that if new players join the game, a new frame is automatically allocated for the new user, and if he also quits, the associated frame is deleted.
Also changed from the while loop you had to a RunService render step which is much better for this purpose, making the transition look way smoother.

1 Like

Thank you, I will try this later and will mark as solution if it works :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks so much!! i thought it didn’t work at first but I just had to adjust the position of the StartCFrame part!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.