Roblox Scaling bug

So, I created gun gui for the ROBLOX gun system but I encountered an error when running in studio and in game. There seems to be a scaling issue where it completely doesn’t align with the frame at the expected position.

I’m trying to make it scaled properly on all screens.

In Studio
ProbPic2

In Game
ProbPic1

I scaled them correctly so I have no idea what the problem is.

Did you use any sizeconstraints or set the part’s absolute size?

Are you sure all of those UI elements are using the scale and not the offset? Just making the frame scale will not do the trick, each element has to use scaling position and scaling size to be automatically scaled properly.
Offset is purely just to offset from the scaling number in the math and will not scale.

My message popup as seen below uses scaling position and size on the frame and all 3 labels which allow it to be in the same place on any device.

Click here to see the scaling examples

In Studio (no emulation, viewport smaller due to properties window, etc)

In Studio (viewport width normal)

Emulated on an iPhone 7 physical size

Samsung Tab A

If you have used the scaling property, make sure SizeConstraint is set to what you desire. Your scaling could be determined by both the width and height or either one due to this property.

Lastly make sure AutomaticSize is none UNLESS you want to use this scaling. What this property does is force UI objects to stretch to fit any excess text.

If your problem persists after this, please send screenshots of the UI values and (if you have made) any scripts that affect size and position.

No. I have not. Simple scaling.

These are my properties for one of the frames I’m using.

Can you send the contained objects as well?

Nothing. Just a frame that is scaled.

Are the contents using scale too?

Everything in the gun gui is scaled. It was working before.

I believe this might be a roblox bug. I just found this.