Roblox Scripts Not Working

I have just made a game called “Gravity” and I was ready to save my files to the game, now when your on Roblox Studio and you have scripted everything you needed to do It’s working only for Playtesting but when you saved the game and play it without developing its not working

I have some issues with my music script and everything was in order I didn’t mess with any scripts to make it worse and its also not working for Bubble chat, which I enabled before I finished my project.

Now I think that it may be something to do with a new Roblox Studio update, I have no clue cause right now the scripts aren’t working even admin commands.

I hope this gets solved soon, ty! @Roblox & other team engineers :+1:

5 Likes

Have you tried Publishing As or Publish, You might of saved it to the cloud. If that didn’t work, Could you send a copy of the Roblox Studio Logs.

1 Like

Hi this is a very simple to fix issue.

You must go to the View Section on Roblox Studio and then click drafts, there you’ll see all the scripts you have made changes tho. Right click and click commit to commit the changes and then you should publish to Roblox. This will fix your issue.

Uncommitted scripts do not work outside of studio.

6 Likes

I did Publishing As and everything is saved but not working.

I pretty much did not understand what do you mean by UNCOMMITTED.

If that’s the modal that prompts you, you should consider going to View > Drafts, selecting all your scripts and committing them. If you have deleted any script, just discard it from the drafts.

Thank you I will go try that now.

1 Like

Thank you, I have done it and it has now worked tysm @Txppin

1 Like

Awesome, make sure to mark my reply as a solution so others know that your issue has been resolved. :smiley:

1 Like

already did :smiley: this is something new to me, I haven’t noticed this thing on the view tab

1 Like