Roblox Should Start Ranking People To Regular Again

I think it’s time for Roblox to bring back the Regular rank, and there should be a system where users are automatically ranked to Regular after they’ve reached the proper requirements.

So as of right now, you can no longer earn the Regular rank. The highest rank you can earn is the Member rank. Now I personally believe this is a pretty big issue.

These are the current categories that the Member rank can post in: #development-discussion , #help-and-feedback , #forum-help, #resources, #bulletin-board

But The Member Rank Still Can’t Post In: #bug-reports , #feature-requests

Now this is a huge issue because many developers can’t post about their future requests or their bug reports. How are developers, especially newer developers, suppose to share their thoughts & ideas for the platform? How are developers, especially newer developers, suppose to share bugs their experiencing?

My current trust level right now is Member. This means that I can’t share my thoughts & ideas as well any bugs I experience. So far I’ve tried to share multiple ideas & start a discussion in the #development-discussion category, but every single post was deleted. What’s sad is that I spent a lot of time brainstorming these ideas as well as spending a lot of time making the post, only for those ideas to be metaphorically thrown into a volcano.

Now I think there should be a system where users are automatically ranked to Regular after they’ve reached the proper requirements, just like how it is with the Member rank. That way users can take the time to earn the Regular rank, and start posting about their ideas for the platform as well as any bugs they experience. I think it’s time for Roblox to make a move, and bring back the Regular rank for the good of the developers.

1 Like

I might be wrong but I’ve been seeing some people getting promoted lately. Are you sure that this is still an issue?

Roblox is currently selecting certain people to be promoted to Regular and has updated the criteria to confirm that Regular is currently invite-only. However, a pinned thread I think in this category suggests that the accessibility to posting in Regular categories will be improved in the future. Roblox has also responded to several threads regarding this issue in the past few weeks and plans to eventually allow everyone to post in Regular categories again. Issues like these can take time to resolve but it is nice for them to keep us updated every now and then.

1 Like

So could I send somebody an email or message to see if I can get promoted?