Roblox Studio Distortion

Hello, all. Recently I have revisited one of my older showcase style games, which took the form of a bungalow which I haven’t finished, nor do I plan to finish due to the style no longer matching with my current one. I looked around and noticed that some parts, such as handles and lamps had been stretched out and distorted. (This was only for a few types of objects).

Before (I fixed it for a reference):

After:

For the build, I used F3X and Archimedes Two, but certain distorted items I don’t remember using Archimedes for at all. Was this a Roblox update that caused it? Items distorted involved: ungrouped unions, group containing cylinders and unioned spheres, and the handle seen above which contains no unions. I have also been into the Version History and checked out older versions, and these items were also distorted in those old versions, though they most certainly weren’t when I made them.

This issue also happened to another one of my old showcases, where the unioned stones on the wall were stretched in multiple directions and even entering into the interior.

Before:

After:

See if this release had applied to your experience:

1 Like

Thanks a lot for this, wasn’t aware of this change back then.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.