ROBLOX Support Needs Improvement

I have to show complete and total support for this. This excellent platform definitely needs to improve on player and developer support - after all, we can’t solve all our problems by ourselves. It shows that often, the support we end up getting is simply a repeat of the facts. Support won’t listen to your problems, they don’t care about your issues. It ends up being really frustrating trying to deal with a support team that is only making the initial issue worsen over time.

I believe that currently, the team isn’t very helpful. I have had a 2-month long experience and they forcibly cut me off and told me to never send a ticket to them again. They often sent me Help page links and told me they couldn’t answer my questions anymore, often changing their names multiple times and evading actual judgment. The quote “There’s always hope, but there’s no chance” can be applied.

The best solution is for Support to be denied of forcibly cutting off after every ticket. I have had to send multiple tickets to answer a single problem because every ticket ended up getting cut off by a previous employee when I ask a reasonable question. Support says not to send multiple tickets, but they end up cutting off most of the tickets - especially when a problem ends up getting unsolved and leaves a bad taste. The message being sent usually ends up being:

We’re sorry but we’re unable to provide you with any further information or response regarding this inquiry. We encourage you to review the previous information sent to you as we have provided you with all that we can at this time.

However, if you need further assistance with a different matter, please don’t hesitate to let us know using our support form.

We’re pursuing a solution to problems - and seeing that after a singular message that justifies nothing - it appears to be what is needed. Support doesn’t seem to care much about the quality or issues that need to be handled and it needs to be addressed. Thank you very much for your time.

Regards,

Freeze

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Moderation should communicate more meaningfully and take dates into account