Roblox to Trello Guide

Have you tried adding a really long wait before PostComment (something like wait(60))? If you’re using something else with Trello too (e.g. Adonis Admin) you might be hitting rate limits and not realising.

2 Likes

How can I get all the card names in a list?

Sorry for the late response, I’ve tried adding a 6 minute wait and it works, thank you!

1 Like

I have found this today and have a question:

I want to create a checklist on the card. I know that there is the function “AddCheckList()”, but I do not know how to use it because there are no arguments given.

May someone help me?

local API = require(game.ServerScriptService:WaitForChild(“TrelloAPI”))
local BoardID = API:GetBoardID(“ßBOARD NAME”)
local ListID = API:GetListID(“LIST NAME”,BoardID)
local List = API:GetCardsInList(LIstID)

for _, Card in pairs(List) do
print(Card.name)
end

1 Like

Hello, how do I create a trello card through roblox, as I would need to know how to make it so when you select a player on a GUI then press a certain button, it will add them to a certain list how can I go about this?

you should’ve read the documentation, it’s here:
https://getenveloped.com/trelloapi/detail.php?resource=AddCard

1 Like

Thanks! Btw, i am struggling with getting a random card name

What do you mean?
Do you mean to get a name of a card or create a new part with a random name?

I mean that I get all cards to a table and use math.random to get a random card name in roblox

Why does this only print “api”

local board = "Fortress"
local list = "Generals"

local api = require(game.ServerScriptService:WaitForChild("APIs").TrelloAPI)
print("api")

local boardID = api:GetBoardID(board)
print("board")
local listID = api:GetListID(list,boardID)
print("variables")

local newCard = api:AddCard("Test","Test123",listID)
print("card")

Try to print out only the api (so print(api)). Maybe it is not loaded. In addition you may move the WaitForChild to the TrelloAPI so (game.ServerScriptService.APIs:WaitForChild(“TrelloAPI”))

Hello, I don’t know if anyone else is having this issue, however, I can’t access the module due to ‘Error 1020’, is there any way to view the document?

Getting a cloudflare error here. :frowning_face:

Is there any way to count the number of cards in a list?

1 Like

Pretty sure this is broken. Doesn’t work for me anymore.

1 Like

yes if it works you can do:

local cards = TrelloAPI:GetCardsInList(list_here)

for number,v in ipairs(cards) do
 print(number)
end
2 Likes

Hello Guys, My message is not to compete or to say that what we have done is better, I just want everyone to have the ability to use trello in theirs game easily, this Api goes back so many years, and it doesn’t work very well anymore.

A few months ago we made a new API with A Lot of new functions:

If you have any questions / suggestions you can ask them directly in my post!

I have an error due to the scripts gets out of serverscriptservice or gets deleted

and the documentation website might be wrong link or the website is changed

but could I get a help for the error

This resource is several years old and its creator is no-longer extant on the platform.

You should refer to another resource on Roblox <-> Trello, Atlassian’s API documentation, or #help-and-feedback:scripting-support.

NB: Trello is still not advisable for use as a database and is a dubious product anyway, but that is not going to stop people from using it as such.

1 Like

is that the link

https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/trello/

that you are talking about