Roblox unusable

So basically everything like animations, audios, decals, and clothes don’t load in for me. I checked the developer console and 99% of it is “failed to fetch”

I’ve tried restarting my router, restarting my computer, and updating roblox but nothing seems to fix my problem. This makes the engine ultimately unusable because in most games I’m missing limbs and sound doesn’t work other than the death sound. Please let me know if you have the same issue or if you know how to fix it.

8 Likes

got the same issue, no clear way to fix it right now sadly

4 Likes

I restarted my router again and it fixed…but then it broke again. Don’t know what to do.

4 Likes

I’m having the same issue, while my friends aren’t. Also made a post on this. Seems like Roblox is down for the time being for some users, I will try to restart my router and let you know

5 Likes

Bump; It is interfering with workflow

5 Likes

What was the outcome? did it fix it for you? (btw this also affects roblox studio for me, not mentioned in the original post)

4 Likes

It also occurs in studio affecting the workflow.

It didn’t work.

3 Likes

The best thing to do for this would be to perhaps wait for a Roblox Staff to respond. In the meantime, you’ll probably have to wait.

4 Likes

btw, check your account settings, in account info it just gives me an error and says it isn’t working. Is that true for you too?

1 Like

Yeah, like half of the Roblox features are down for me.

2 Likes

problem was solved in another thread

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.