Roblox User-Ad not working

Hello, I’ve been trying to upload the ad via the creator dashboard of my game, I go on it, upload my image, and enter the title, and as soon as I hit upload, it sends me back to the creator dashboard, I’m unsure of why it’s doing that but it’s creating a infinite loop, please help me.

2 Likes

This might be related but I am also experiencing the same issue trying to access the User-Ads page for my group Platinum Five. Normally when I click on User Ads it would lead me to a New Ads page and when I press cancel it will lead to me to the main page where I can bid on ads. However now its leading me back to the Creator dashboard which means I can’t access the page to run ads for my group. I believe this has to be a bug as I can access the ads page for my personal games but not for my group games?

Idk if it’s related, but I think that’s because of the new roblox update which is going to move all adds. Basically they’re going to remove user ads and move them to add manager, which I believe is going to display adds in-game. Upcoming Ads Roadmap and Changes

So no more ads on the website? Stupid to think they remove something iconic

yeah, it’s been happening to me aswell, really frustrated because my release could be alot better

Yes, I’m pretty sure, Roblox is moving all ads from website to games, so if it’s rolling out already, I guess ads are gonna be gone from website forever. You can watch a video about it, maybe it will explain this change. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSe9flsMsBw

Do you know when it will be fully rolled out?

I don’t know that, however, there can be some info about that in the blog I linked.

1 Like