Roblox Weapons Kit - Droppable guns

How did you exactly disable the ability to pick up a tool?

I disabled it in gun properties, boolean.

no? you have to delete the touchintrest that is what make the gun able to be picked up

Well, there’s no touchintrest in my gun.

Inside the tool, there will surely be a Part named Handle in it. Go the the Handle’s properties and make sure the CanTouch property is set to false. I’m most likely sure this will stop making it create a new instance on TouchInterest.

1 Like

Okay, it works… but…

Give more information on when this is happening. Also maybe in the script if you could find the line of code and any other errors.

It happens when I drop the gun, no errors.

Can you find the line of code? If you can’t find it try to match the words by pressing Ctrl + F inside the script

But what words? Also there’s a lot of scripts inside the gun.

I think for now its just needs a script for fixing this problem…

Try finding the code similar to this thread, since people have different kind of script, copy each line and search it.
How can I force shift lock? - #12 by OPPEYRADY

But I don’t need it. I only need guns can be droppable.

https://developer.roblox.com/en-us/api-reference/class/Tool

Select your tool, then Toggle CanBeDropped to true.

Well, Its already toggled to true.

These are the roblox guns right? If yes I will do some quick testing myself and reply to you ASAP

1 Like

Okay, Thank You for Your help.

I don’t experience the error you are getting right now. Please forgive me if I’m wrong. Is the problem the red letters on the Output or the problem is you being stuck in the position of holding the weapon (because if that’s the issue, then I got that too and it’s fixable)?

1 Like

the problem is I being stuck in the position of holding the weapon and also gun crosshair. I better show it you.