Roblox, you just killed my game

My game, Northeastern Illinois ( Northeastern Illinois [Alpha] - Roblox), was kicked out from the search engine, and is barley discoverable. This happened probably this month, probably yesterday, but now my game is no longer findable using the terms “Northeastern Illinois” and “Illinois,” which ends up killing my player count.

Before, the game used to be #1 on the search engine as you can see in the picture below;

But now, you can only find it in rows of nothingness;

Since I had just recently figured out, I’m using my DevForum account instead of my main @Illinois_Roadbuff.

I do have assumptions of what has caused this such as the lack of updates, being one of the only Illinois open-driving games, or rivals constantly reporting my game (post abt this) for no reason, or possibly other creators trying to get my game DOWN.

Also, my game is NOT clickbait. As the title shows, the game is about driving around in the northeastern counties of Illinois.

Considering the fact that I had worked SO HARD for this game, and my game being totally kicked off from the algorithm is just completely ridiculous.

If you all have any ideas of what caused this, please let me know!

1 Like

Ok, my game mysteriously went back to the top-

I don’t know why or what had JUST happened but I’m losing brain cells rn-

Just figured out that I’m not the only one experiencing this-

@RDETrelloHolder Is this related? Small games being shadow banned from search - #5 by KnightGaladeld

Yep, but I believe that they fixed the issue. Still on the lookout if my game gets unranked again.

1 Like