"Not authorized to join this game" Bug

There will be more information posted once the issue has been fully resolved. We are still actively working on fixing the issue.

13 Likes

Sounds like a plan.

The Roblox Discord is livid
Your updates help a lot! Thank you!

Well it’s happening in the UK too so I don’t think it’s only an issue in the US

3 Likes

I’m not sure if this is helpful or not, but my friend and I are in Canada and it has been fixed for both of us.

https://devforum.roblox.com/t/psa-how-to-format-the-shrug-emote-correctly-in-discourse/59358?u=kiansjet

Seems to be fixed, yes. Just tested entering my own place and Booga Booga and it let me in both with no problem.

2 Likes

I encourage everyone to try joining a game. As far as I’m aware the issue’s mitigated.

11 Likes

Seems so. Not having any problems joining games.

@Spearritt I think it’s safe to say the critical tag can be removed now, this way the solved bug won’t stand out so much.

2 Likes

I seem to have no problems anymore joining games. Thanks for the heads up!

1 Like

My friend is getting “an unexpected error occurred and roblox need to quit. We’re sorry!” still. Can it be related?

Has your friend tried restarting their browser? Maybe the computer as well?

He has. He has even reinstalled roblox…

Angry players think this is a developer problem. Is it standard protocol that Roblox will make a public statement each time something like this happens? Developer reputations to players shouldn’t be at stake because of an internal Roblox problem.

4 Likes

When can we expect this information?

Already been fixed

I, and many others, would still like to know why it happened in the first place.

It’ll of been a bug in the update.

It wont benefit you personally by knowing the small details behind the bug.

1 Like

I have unlisted this Bug Report as it appears that the issue has been resolved.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.