- Describe the bug. Describe what is happening when the bug occurs. Describe what you would normally expect to occur.
In my game, Notoriety, as of last night, players have been reporting a bug where their game crashes when they push ‘play’ to enter the game (since the base game is a lobby). Instead of players being teleported, their client just crashes.
- How often does the bug happen (Everytime/sometimes/rarely)? What are the steps that reproduce the bug? Please list them in very high detail. Provide simple example places that exhibit the bug and provide description of what you believe should be the behavior.
This bug happens based on my tests every time. Due to time constraints, I haven’t been able to test too much, but it may have to do with either
since those are what I use in my game. When I get home from school today I try to narrow it down if this isn’t fixed by then.
- Where does the bug happen (www, gametest, etc) Is it level-specific? Is it game specific? Please post a link to the place that exhibits the issue.
It might be level specific although I am not sure yet. I haven’t updated my game in a few weeks yet all of a sudden it no longer functions.
- Would a screenshot or video help describe it to someone? If so, post one.
- When did the bug start happening? If we can tie it to a specific release that helps us figure out what we broke.
This started happening around last night (2/15/17) (or at least that’s when I noticed it, considering my player count significantly dropped after this started happening).