Roblox.js - Open Cloud made easy

It probably won’t be released until Monday, since I am busy on weekdays. However, I did manage to add one function already.

Alright no worries, you can just let me know when you update it so I can take a look at it.

Any news about the OrderedDataStore?

I got stuck on Update endpoint as it doesn’t update anything even though it returns the updated value correctly. I am not sure if I should release this module with this problem. I have reported the issue, but I don’t think that I will get an answer. Otherwise, the update is done since Saturday.

You could release it with a disclaimer. Also when you said it does not update anything but then it returns the updated value correctly is weird.

So I am guessing you will be releasing the module with a disclaimer that the onUpdate endpoint is not updating…

1 Like

Could you also update your github so we have an understanding how to use the OrderedDataStore? Thank you

I haven’t released the update yet, though I plan to do it as soon as I can.

Alright, just let me know when since I am really eager to test it

I have updated the library to 0.2.0-beta. The following changes were made:

• Added support for Ordered Data Stores, though it does not include UpdateAsync due malfunction of the endpoint incorrect usage of create endpoint.
  • Removed node-fetch dependency, as fetch is implemented in Node 18, which means that the library is now NPM dependency free.

I have updated the library to 0.2.1-beta. The following changes were made:

• Added UpdateAsync method.
  • Fixed endpoint errors related to the SetAsync method.

Adding support for the Open Cloud Image API would be good