[ROBUX GROUP FUNDS] Hiring a Sound Effect Designer and Texture Artist for a Farm/Sandbox game

About Us

Hi! I run a small studio that is currently focused on releasing a farming game. More details about the game are below.

The Team
@Zenith322 - Lead Scripter, UI Design
@Shabb_y - Lead Builder

About the Game

The game is a sandbox type game that features farming and building mechanics throughout. It should be reminiscent of games such as Minecraft, Stardew Valley, and Animal Crossing.

Here is a quick preview of what I already have, and there are a lot more pictures and videos to show you once we get in contact:

Sound Designer Role

We are looking for a professional sound designer to create charming sound effects for all of the game’s assets and scenarios. We expect high quality sounds that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Texture Artist Role

We are looking for a professional texture artist that can create stunning yet simplistic textures that we can use in our roads, wallpapers, flooring, etc. We expect high quality textures that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Payment

Offer me numbers for payment in Robux via my DMs or on Discord and we will negotiate as needed.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum! From there I will give you further contact details.

Thank you for your consideration! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am contacting you on the dev forum as you requested. I have a discord if you want to send a message there, Melz#1313.
Here is my portfolio:

thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.