Robux Purchases Remain Pending

Description
Robux earned through a t-shirt purchase for this one group (https://www.roblox.com/groups/4031196/Cat-Memories#!/about) will not go through (it stays pending).

Occurrence
It seems to be only this group. Purchases work through my group, but those are products and gamepasses; it could be an issue with t-shirts. I think it’s only this group, though.

Where
This occurs on the main roblox.com website.

Screenshots

Graphics Information
This information is not relevant: N/A.

When
I purchased the first item(s) on April 10, 2019. It’s been 8+ days since then and the robux is still pending.

Other Information
I purchased the items then deleted (repetitively) to support her starting her career on Roblox. We’ve been waiting for it to go through and it just isn’t.

9 Likes

Weird, according to this announcement, it should be pending for three days, have they extended it or is it simply a bug?

We’ll probably call someone in to check that out, as we developers do not have any access to the web’s backend

It’s not only occuring with group t-shirts apparently. I’ve seen people reporting in this on everything from gamepasses and developer products to clothing.

1 Like

Related feature request:

1 Like

I assume they forced it through as it is now in sales and not pending.

But yeah, I’ve heard people say it was on other stuff too, this is just my experience with it.

Also, buildthomas, I will support that :slight_smile:

cc https://devforum.roblox.com/t/pending-sales-taking-longer/263687

Quick note: It either took 9 days to go through, or they forced it.

Hi Nicholas I’m on anywhere between 6 - 7 days of waiting, on purchases done by myself.

I’m not sure what’s happened as it can’t be a specific thing, back around October I was doing sales 1000 Robux plus from myself and they went through at exactly the three day marker. I’m not sure what’s changed but I do find it quite frustrating as I need to use these funds to pay an associate.

2 Likes

A similar thing happened to me not too long ago when I noticed that my revenue slowed down almost completely; what I expected to come in within the usual 3 days turned out to come in within around 5 days.

@anon64629551 We’re having the same pending sales problem as you’ve posted in Pending sales - not working?

My current sales are at the maximum 7 days old and are from myself, please do keep us all updated if you receive a solution.

2 Likes

I’m still waiting on my own Pending Sales on my personal account and on several groups, so I wouldn’t mark this as solved yet.

1 Like

Yeah. I marked it solved as it did eventually go through after 9 days. But I unmarked it as it’s a major issue, it seems.

3 Likes

@Nightgaladeld I’m not sure if you’re going to reply but I think this is something extremely important to myself and many other content creators. In most cases pending sales are taking anywhere from double to triple the originially stated amount in a 2018 Post (I believe the, if not one of the most recent posts about the matter.

Is the system changing, are all sales now being reviewed or has the waiting time just been prolonged due to an increase in scamming? There have been multiple forum posts and as far as I’m aware one Web suggestion. On some of these posts I’ve read that developers are waiting for upwards of 50k to clear through their groups.

1 Like

Just as an update, pending sales from the 12th have gone through but ones from the 13th haven’t. 8 days wait time.

Yes, this seems to be an issue as I have around 550k pending in a group, unfortunately.

2 Likes

Can say that this bug is happening for one of my groups I’m in. We currently have over 600k robux in pending sales, and it’s been stuck like that for many days.

1 Like

Exact same thing happened to us. We had around 10-15k robux stuck pending for longer than the 3 day limit that was originally stated. Would be nice to know if the procedure for this has changed or if its an issue with the site.

This is really painful.I had a little military group where we funded for shirts.We were like 40 members but this bug affected my group since I don’t get that much interested people…since then I’ve been waiting like 7-8 days for the funds and they haven’t.appeared.this bug really makes it hard to gather members because not all of them got robux.

2 Likes