Robux still pending after 13 days

I created this T shirt that was open for a donation (It was supposed to be a refund for a gamepass I bought) and it has been pending for over 13 days. I know the wait time for pending robux is a 3 day wait. But I checked around the Developer forum for this issue but the wait for the other ones I saw was 7 days and the posts I saw were not recent.

Here is the purchase:

Here is how much I have made from sales of goods over the past month:

T-shirt asset: Nani - Roblox

I am just worried that the charge has been forgotten about and I won’t receive the Robux anytime soon. Unless it may be a security measure but I am really unsure about it.

4 Likes

Happened something similar, but it was around 4-5 days.

Maybe I’m confused, but it seems like you’re looking in the wrong place. It says there are 392 Robux pending, and that’s way less than the amount of Robux you earned from that donation.

2 Likes

Doesn’t seem to be, the group payouts bar is empty.

Did the user purchase the donation on a group or from you’re profile’s asset? If the user bought the shirt from group, its going to be on the group pending sales page & if its bought from your profiles asset, its going to be in your trading section. As @Chatowillwin said, it does look like a wrong place, the user purchased 7,000 funds but your having 392? Something is really wrong there.

3 Likes

Those robux are from my other shirts and gamepasses sold from my game over the past month.

It wasn’t a group purchase, it was a shirt owned by me, check the asset itself.

It shows 392 robux pending but 7,000 was bought. How is that possible? ROBLOX takes 30% cuts not a whole bunch.

1 Like

I also sold gamepasses and shirts over the past month so it is from that.

That still doesn’t make sense bro. You said that the Robux from that shirt sale are in Pending Robux, but as you can clearly see, they are NOT there otherwise you’d have thousands of Robux in pending, not 300.

1 Like

Something’s very wrong here.

Your sale of goods seems to only have been 60 robux, yet you only have 392 R$ pending? Your purchase was clearly made within the 30 days cycle as well.

I was going to put up the option of this being a group, but based on the second picture this is clearly your personal account.

Here is video evidence of me going through my transaction page. The robux sale is legitimate I am not creating false information. (Also changing the price of an item does not update the item, try it for yourself)

For the pending robux to display such a low amount and sale of goods as well for the Past Month period, the only case where this might be a bug is if the tshirt sell itself did not pass.

Was there any Pending Robux increase after the tshirt was sold?

Yes it did go to pending but it never went into my account. But it never was added to the Sales of Goods tab.

Here is the updated page (All the other pending went in):

So it did unpend, but did not go through?

Did you spend the robux on anything then? Any active subscriptions you might not have been aware of?

A 7000 R$ sale would give you 4900 R$. You should check your Purchases just in case.

(the sale of goods still seems weird, but just in case…)

I did not spend the robux on anything at all. It just disappeared and never went into my Sales of Goods tab.