RoIntellisense — Power at your fingertips (OLD TOPIC)

*added a debug option, not much to say about it

Very cool and useful plugin! Can’t wait for future updates.

2 Likes

I’m currently looking for suggestions; since you can now create your own commands and I don’t know what else to add :wink:

What about a documentation somewhere on how to use the plugin? Or maybe making an icon for the plugin on the marketplace?

I don’t have a software specializing drawing and stuff (nor experience)

Its quite straightforward

Alright. You can make a simple icon with text.

good Idea for a plugin, but as soon as I try to do anything inside of an If-statement, nothing works

i did it intentionally because i don’t think theres a reason to make it work when theres an if statement or anything in the way

my thought was to make it so if you write “Players”, it automatically puts "local Players = game:GetService(“Players”) in the first line, which now is my feature request for that plugin

1 Like

I like the idea of it, i’m gonna add that real quick;

You can also make it so the plugin can work for any script and doesn’t need to work only for one at a time, as an optional feature.

1 Like

I took a look at your code and you could use game:GetService(“StudioService”).ActiveScript which is a property of studioservice and the change could be detected using the getpropertychangedsignal function.
Just wanted to tell you that cause often I click at other instances while in script to check how a property is called.

1 more thing I could recommend you is to set the plugin’s button clickable while in a script, to do that, just use: PluginToolbarButton.ClickableWhenViewportHidden

That’s all just feedback based on my (and hopefully others too) needs.

1 Like

I didn’t even know StudioService ever existed; I guess I’ll migrate to ActiveScript instead of listening to selection change

1 Like

Nice project, however a good name would be Robloxian IntelliSense as I think it sounds better than AutoComplete / Script Commands (In my opinion)

1 Like

What a name, it does sounds much better than script commands

1 Like

update!

• added service support thingie (some services might not be in the list)
  • changed the name to Ro-Intellisense
  • optimized some features

2 Likes

Tested it, that plugin is really useful, how 'bout removing the service when there is no “ReplicatedStorage” in the script? so its always clean and doesn’t make unnecessary variables for services you needed once for testing etc?

pardon? what do you mean by that?

so now if I write ReplicatedStorage, the service gets added, If I delete what I just wrote the line the plugin just added should go away

1 Like

sure, i can do that

This text will be blurred

1 Like