Rojo UI - A Roblox-style explorer & properties view for Visual Studio Code

My extension can only display instances Rojo knows about. If you want another object to show up, make sure you list it in your *.project.json file.

Hia! Awesome Plugin, Any plans to make the: Cut,Copy, Insert Instance etc. compatible and if so when?

As soon as Rojo’s maintainers implement a full two-way sync API, I can add that functionality. There is no real timeline as of yet, sorry.

1 Like

Is this project still active?
Also, is there any plans to make this work with the Rojo VSC Extension?

Yes and Yes.

I’m still waiting on the full two-way sync API to be completed before adding any more functionality, and @evaera and I will probably be merging our extensions going forward.

2 Likes

From what I have read I have to install Rojo CLI to be able to open the scripts but I don’t know how. I have installed this plugin https://www.roblox.com/library/4048317704/Rojo-6 and I have this extension in VSC.

a

What do I have to do?

This plugin is not compatible with this method. I believe you have to install Rojo in the “traditional” via console way for this to work.

And… Two way sync still doesn’t work after months.

3 Likes

I have a suggestion: make it so when you click on scripts in the explorer it opens the scripts for you to edit it.

This feature has already been implemented. Make sure your default editor for .lua files is Visual Studio Code.

It’s wasn’t opening for me when I tried it.

It isn’t working for me. I don’t know why it isn’t.

Great plug-in! Any way to use this from the command line?

hey, i had trouble getting this working. my default editor is vscode but when i click on something nothing opens.