RoLookup - Get someone's Roblox account information from their Discord account!

About
RoLookup is a Discord to Roblox bot that is able to find anyone’s Roblox account from their Discord account, and display plenty of useful information about their Roblox account. All you need to do is copy the intended user’s Discord ID, and type .lookup {ID} (More Information Later in Thread)

What Does it Do?

Displays all of the following information, in a clean embed:

• Shows Date Created
  • Termination Status (i.e. True/False)
  • Username
  • Display Name
  • Roblox ID
  • Friends/Followers/Following with a hyperlink to each
  • RAP (rblx.trade)
  • Value (rblx.trade)
  • Visits
  • Description
  • Status
  • Rolimons and rblx.trade link
  • Any social medias linked

Image:

and much more coming soon

How Does it Work?

RoLookup is linked to two public Roblox to Discord verification bots (BloxLink and Rover). It fetches a Roblox ID through an API request, and then runs through various API requests straight from the Roblox website, put together into a clean Discord embed.

Invite to Your Server

RoLookup was deleted because of a Discord error below is the new and improved version. MUCH BETTER!

New Image:

^ Open in new tab so it isn’t blurry

You may add the bot to your server using the following link: Invite

Or you may join our Discord server: Link

Thank you for using RoLookup.

EDIT: Bot is now verified on Discord

12 Likes

Why is the “Image” blank? Should be obvious where I’m going with this.

EDIT: This has been fixed, no need to take this post into consideration.

4 Likes

My bad for that, I updated the post.

1 Like

Looks good really, I have already put this in my server if anyone else wants to try this out. Thumbs up from me it works well!

1 Like

What? All of this information is publicly available on the Roblox-Api. You just request the API links and print out the Json content. I don’t get how this could harm anyone. Plus, Rover or Bloxlink cannot get any information from you that isn‘t publicly available. You only paste a code into your description…

1 Like

What are you trying to say here? Just like Conelius said, all of this information is Publicly available. What harm could possibly be done? Privacy concerning? I suggest you think before you post replies… Please do the research into the topic, I already stated in the description of the bot that this information is made available to the public through the use of Discord to Roblox verificiation bots…

This information shouldnt be accessed easily or just for fun. It should be only able to access if needed for your players

There isn’t any private information that can get your account compromised or anything of that sort.

1 Like

What? Who decided that? OP just created a tool for you to easily check your friends status. This is all publicly available information anyone can check. In your first post you state it is

Why is it useless? I’ll repeat, OP just made a simple tool that allows you to easily publicly available information quickly in the discord format. How is that useless?

Then why would roblox want to create a public GET request api for their developers?

There is absolutely no private information being shared here.

And literally all of that information is even visible on the roblox website itself to the other players! Example, friends, followers, rap [ropro], username, displayname, date created, terminated?, id, value, visits and bio.

Here only the required and genuine public information is visible. There are no privacy concerns in such a harmless project.

And in my opinion, its such a handy tool to easily look up all required information of a user, I have made something similar in the past which shows information like primary groups, top ranked games, number of groups owned by you etc. There is no harm.

The warning on the link is required in general, for most of the part, this is completely harmless

2 Likes

This reminds me of a little bit of an old post, a Discord-to-Roblox bot post, which basically showed how in their Discord server, you could search up anyone’s profile. But I would say this is a little different as I believe it has more to offer about the profile.

It’s amazing how people can do Discord-to-Roblox bots. I’m pretty new to API, so I’ll have to work with that one day.

1 Like

I would be willing to help you, shoot me a dm on discord; vr#7777

Thank you for the clarification. Some people just don’t even take the time to read the description, and jump straight to conclusions.

1 Like

RoVer and Bloxlink already can get your Roblox account info from mention or id:

There is no need for another bot like this. Two are enough.
Don’t turn Roblox Discord bots into another simulator-like trend.

1 Like

What does making a bot have to do with trends? I made this bot to help people, for the fun of doing the project, and the satisfaction to have people enjoy the things I put out for them. Earlier in the thread, it was mentioned this bot can do a LOT more than bloxlink / other Discord to Roblox bots, it can be way more useful for checking rap/value for traders, checking place visits for developers, checking an accounts terminations status… etc. Your reply is blatantly not needed, as far as I knew when I started this project, RoLookup was the most advanced Discord to Roblox bot.

4 Likes