Romod: Moderation made easy (Broken, discontinued)

I am looking for suggestions!

If anyone has a suggestion, please reply to this message.

I am trying to improve Romod and I am willing to know what you want added.

1 Like

Instead of having buttons for each ban length, have one ban button and a textbox for the time.

1 Like

Fixed an issue where the loader wouldnt work because it was private

A bug has been detected

I recently detected a bug in which the ban time is broken, as for now, the module is broken.

I will maybe roll out a fix for this some time.

I do find this thing very interesting, however it appears to be pretty buggy aswell. Also no support for groups (I might integrate that myself If Iā€™m not lazy)

What exactly is the bug that is so major that causes the module to break?

I am unsure. I looked through the code and I didnā€™t find anything wrong.

I tried banning myself for 1 week, success, it said the correct unban time. When I rejoined it kicked me from the game, success. But here is where the problem is, it said I was going to be unbanned in just one day, not a week.

I checked the data stores and the ban time was 86400 seconds which is only one day.

I havenā€™t checked, but this bug may be the same on all ban lengths, but not a permanent ban.

I donā€™t have a solution to this, so right now, the module is broken.

I am going to make a new admin system, similar to this one, but better.

The critical bug should be fixed now!

The module should now be working as intended!

I recommend using a ModuleScript to organize ban times and a ModuleScript for banning players, so you donā€™t have to copy and paste the code.

The bug is fixed now.

30char

Important notice

Hello everyone. I hope everything is well with you.

I have discontinued this module as it was buggy and broke and I couldnā€™t fix it.

I hope you found it useful while it lasted and thanks for all the support!
If there are requests or if I have the time, I will do a complete remaster of this.

Again, Iā€™m very sorry if this affected your game and I hope it will resolve.

Bye!