RoStats NEW - Get Discovered (Roblox LinkedIn)

hmmm, it appears that signing in and signing up doesn’t work on chrome.

Signing Up and Signing In now works on chrome!

1 Like

When you submit some of your code someone reads it but what would happen if someone went rouge who was reading it and stole everyone’s scripts is there something that would happen or just hope they don’t use it?

By the way I already signed up (:

1 Like

Great service, but I have a bug. Usernames with underscores aren’t able to be entered.

(and yes I do have an account already)

3 Likes

if someone did go rogue then i doubt they will focus their efforts on stealing scripts considering the scripts will be images. All skill application reviewers are highly trusted individuals which is why we currently only have around 2.

oh i forgot about that - i will fix soon

I’m signing in and the page is stuck loading, should this be happening?

I’m going to try my email if it doesn’t work.

Edit: Email doesn’t work, I’m confused on what’s happening. Seems to have signed in now though

1 Like

you need to wait, the loading dots mean that its checking to see if you can sign in. If you waited a bit longer it would have redirected you to your profile.

I was on a fast 100mbps connection though. It seemed to work after a refresh

Also, how do you verify that someone is posting their own work and not someone elses @MightyPart

1 Like

This seems very good! But a lot of people would be using this on a phone because phones are used to check stuff so I think you just create mobile support or even create an app! I am saying this because on phones the UI isn’t scaled correctly and it’s hard to navigate.

Keep up the great work and please read my above suggestion if you haven’t!

1 Like

Why do you need to collect this information?

I would not call 100mbps “fast”. I would call it “My grandma’s internet in 2013”. Any decent person would have at least 1gbps.

Not many places have gigabit broadband plus it would cost like £80/month

£60/month actually, openreach is terrible here though so it’s probably more expensive since we have virgin media

1 Like

???

It costs literary like 35 rons per month for 3Gbps (35 rons = 8.4 dollars)

I don’t understand why cartoony can’t be professional. Just look at Discord. The website’s ui looks good.

4 Likes

We need you to enter an email and password to sign up, emails are encrypted securely in the database incase you were wondering about security. your email is for emailing you about any skill applications.

I don’t recall font-width being a property… Wouldn’t this highly distort it? Or do you mean like the spacing in-between letters? If so, I don’t think it’s called font-width… The closest match to font-width I could find was font-stretch https://www.w3schools.com/cssref/css3_pr_font-stretch.asp

No idea what country’s currency that is. Gigabit isn’t even in my local area anyways

3 Likes

I meant font-weight - sorry for the confusion