Rotate tool being weird

So I was working in Roblox Studio until I noticed, when trying to rotate parts, my rotate tool was looking different than usual. Does anyone know the problem?

bug ,bug4

4 Likes

It’s a new studio update.

4 Likes

Do you know if there’s a way to revert it back as I preferred the older one?

3 Likes

Turn of the beta maybe but it will turn of the others

That is because Lua Draggers is now apparently being FORCED on developers, I am really against this feature but it is being forced anyways. I don’t believe there is a way to turn this off unfortunately.

6 Likes

Bruh that sucks because the new rotate tool is annoying because Its harder to rotate stuff

2 Likes

I fully agree with you on that, that is one of the reasons why I dislike it.

4 Likes

There is currently no way as of my knowledge to revert this forced feature.

2 Likes

For some reason my rotate tool is still the same before?

Whatever happened to the phrase “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it”? Why was this even necessary? I’m sure it’s not super difficult for most users to understand how to use the rotation and movement tools to begin with.

3 Likes

Maybe It would help you using Global Mode to have a rotate tool relative to the world position. And If that isn’t enough, you could try using a building plugin like F3X Building Tools

It is a new Roblox Studio update. I understand that it looks kinda strange because it looks pretty new, but it still works the same as it is.

Likely because you haven’t updated studio yet.

1 Like

I updated Studio no more than a couple of hours ago and yet I still have the old rotate handles.

Perhaps Roblox is sparing me lol

1 Like

Just like what @ProfessorOfK3ology , My studio updated (It did today) and yet I still have the old rotate

1 Like

When I try to use it, I often cross-eyed it what is annoying. I hope Roblox will add an option to get the old one back. But for now everyone who doesn’t like it you can use the transform tool.

3 Likes

If you really don’t like this one, use F3X tools and the normal rotate will be there.