Rotation and ClipsDescendants

[size=2](If this was already posted, sorry.)[/size]

1. What issue are you having? Describe what is happening when the bug occurs. Describe what you would normally expect to occur.
    –Rotate GUI objects do not work with ClipsDescendants property. Normally, anything outside of the parent border is not rendered (like the red ImageLabel). If it is rotated, it will render the entire object.

2. Does the bug happen 100% of the time?
    –By what I tested, yes.

3. If so, are there steps that reproduce the bug? Please list them in very high detail.
    [ol]
    [li]Open Studio[/li]
    [li]Insert ScreenGui + Frame. Toggle ClipsDescendants on the frame to true. [/li]
    [li]Insert a ImageLabel/TextLabel/TextButton/ect. inside the frame[/li]
    [li]Rotate the item. Any rotation will fully render the item even outside of the frame’s border.[/li]
    [/ol]

4. Where does the bug happen (www, gametest, etc)
    –Normal Studio. Up to date.

5. Is it level-specific?
    –No

6. Would a screenshot or video help describe it to someone? If so, post one.

Blue = Rotated
Red = Normal

1. When did the bug start happening? If we can tie it to a specific release that helps us figure out what we broke.
    –I just noticed it today. (I don’t use rotation as much)

Edit: Attached the file from the image. (If someone wants to check if I did something wrong.)

I remember seeing a post about how there were some bugs that they didn’t wanna take the time to fix with ClipsDescendants and Rotation, so a combination of the two won’t be possible until they finally get a fix for that out.

I told Sorcus and he said that it wasn’t worth adding support for it. Completely ruined what I was going to use GUI rotation for. :frowning:

Well, that sucks. I was using rotation so I didn’t need to upload so many decals, but I guess I’ll have to now. Oh well. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, that sucks. I was using rotation so I didn’t need to upload so many decals, but I guess I’ll have to now. Oh well. :P[/quote]

Consider a sprite map with ImageSize