[RP GAME HIRING] Open!

ABOUT ME

Hello there this is NFL, im looking to hire people for my upcoming Rp game. This will include about 5-10 Teams, and a lot more. Details will be below, this game is going to be amazing.

Like : Police, citizen, visitor, State Patrol, stuff like that!

• Scripter = 25% (I can make this higher if you request with reason) @tsougranis
  • Builder = 30% @tsougranis
  • Me = 15% @NFLFootballisthebes
    -Modeler = 20% @

WHAT WE NEED

• Dedication
  • No crude
  • Funny
  • And enjoy the team!

DETAILS

Game we want it like : Province of New Kempton - Roblox – We want this kind of detail, not low Polly or really realistic. (And if you could make this size map hit me up, maybe some robux :slight_smile:)

• We are going to be hiring the following with the tasks that need to be done! :smiley:

• Scripter = Making the teams/team changer. (With the team changer they have to be in that group to get onto that team), they need to script the cars/ maybe i can. Day night cycle, and the stop lights, stuff like that. Car spawners you get the idea, not to much like other jobs.

• Builder = Making the map, and the buildings half of them, i will be a part of the building and i will help. We will figure out what’s what when you accept this job! Like this, you make the road’s and i will make the buildings, or you make the buildings and i will make the road.

• (Maybe needed) - Modeler = Making the cars for the game, with the police lights, we can copy and paste the cars for each team, and make them a different color and a different symbol for the team.

PAYMENT

• You will be given a percent and some robux, If the game flops, you will be payed accordingly to your work. So this means, - If your work is good then you will be payed good. If you work is bad then you will be payed not well. This is for a community and supposed to be fun, would be awesome if you signed up!

CONTACT

Discord : GrinchDeveloper#6312 (A lot on, so you want the job fast contact me here with a portfolio)
Or
Below!

Thanks! - NFL :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi, just in case you want to add your own music

Discord: DevNetCheese#2725

2 Likes

i auctally think i can fit the description of both builder and scripter in this context.
the only thing i cant do are the cars. but everything else seems manageble.
the one thing is im not very good with meshes or that.

1 Like

as of current events, i have decided to leave the post, as such, the posts are now open, if the op is still hiring.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.