RTrack Alpha V.2.0 | Tracking for Roblox Games, Passes, Advertisements, Sponsorships and more

As I have always said, what service people choose to use is completely up to them. However, free services offer limited options, and this is because many of the features which set RTrack apart cost substantially more than the ones the free services provide. New features are constantly being introduced, most of which cost money, and Membership fees are channeled directly back into the service.

Despite putting over 600 hours into it, I haven’t earnt anything from this project, and am in fact losing money every day from RTrack. Membership plans aren’t just there to put money in my pocket (not to say you were suggesting this). Put simply, the more people subscribe to membership plans, the more confident I can be when investing more time and money into new features for this project.

Some more details on why RTrack costs money
  • The service is monitoring over 5 Million games, significantly more frequently, while every other tracking service (even paid) only tracks games manually submitted by it’s users.
  • It was the second ever publicly available Roblox game tracking service, so holds data going back more than 6 Months on millions of games which most other options aren’t even tracking yet. Storing and indexing this volume of data doesn’t come cheap.
  • RTrack Trends analyses the descriptions & titles of 2,500 games over a 6 month time period to help developers identify and track trends.
  • RTrack Compare allows developers to compare up to 10 games on many different aspects, over a 6 month period.
  • RTrack Social scans millions of games daily for signs of botting, and uses historical data to assign an informed rating to each game.
  • Every single banner, skyscraper and box ad published on Roblox is tracked and analysed.
  • Every single sponsorship run on desktop is tracked (and this data will soon be available on the site).
  • I regularly release articles on platform wide MAU, and player count records - these are things no other tracking service provides.
  • RTrack’s new player insight feature tracks over 300,000 user accounts and currently stores data on about 24 Million individual play sessions. This works through the status API, and requests for this have to be sent through a proxy network due to rate limiting.
  • I’ve put aside work on game development to be able to work on RTrack full time. I can’t do that unless there’s potential for RTrack to help pay my bills.
5 Likes

Is RTrack somehow down or something?
I got this message:

cloudflares been down all day which this runs off of

2 Likes

If you have Patreon or a Donation platform, people would definitely support it.

You need more recognition, the fact that you are working on this due to passion and not the money is absolutely astonishing, not to mention that you are loosing money.

3 Likes

That’s incredibly nice of you to suggest, however I would never want to take people’s money for nothing. The best way to support RTrack is by buying membership, and because of people doing this RTrack is now on the road to breaking even :slight_smile:, so thankyou to everyone for that! I love working on RTrack and hope everyone loves using it just as much!

New feature! Game Backlinks:

1 Like

Wondering how accurate RTrack’s MAU & Concurrent figures are? Read here

Hi, @SteadyOn!

I’ve noticed that you made many changes to the Website I have a question

• What is API Credit?

Hey there, I’m trying to verify my account for RTrack, but it doesn’t seem to verify.

I go to my account settings and change my description to ‘:key: key for RTrack verification, put everything between the ’ in your description, including this. [emojis]’ but without the quotations. I save my description but don’t go out of the page, then I go to RTrack and put my username in. Somehow, it doesn’t work.

3 Likes

I am experiencing the same problem too, can we please receive an answer? A good idea is just to change the whole verification code system, by adding random words like in the RoVer and Bloxlink Discord bots.

2 Likes

Rtrack doesn’t work. I enter the I’d for a game in, and then all the stats are blank. Website title is also saying the game is null

2 Likes

Not sure if the website is buggy for anyone else, but only these stats are shown and the stats are quite inaccurate.

2 Likes

Thanks, I recently restarted work on RTrack and working on a new backend API for everything, which will include a new front end for the dashboard. In the meantime I apologise for the real-time stats not working.

4 Likes

How do you verify your account? I don’t understand what to put in your account description in order to verify your account.
Screenshot_2020-12-21 RTrack Your Dashboard

1 Like

It…it literally says…what to put…:face_vomiting:

Rtrack is broken. My games don’t show up, and when I try to put in my own game id, I can’t see how many visits my game has, among other things.

Not bad! I’ve noticed that you can’t track the players that are not singed in. Can you add the feature to see people that are not signed in?

Hey, I’m currently working on an entirely remade backend and frontend that should be out in some kind of alpha/beta public access before the end of January. Will update here and most likely make a new post about it too, while the old site will stay live until all features have been transferred over to the new version.

Update on this, the new site is now in open alpha and you can check it out here: https://v3.rtrack.live

No devforum post yet as I don’t feel it’s ready for that.

4 Likes

How do you do it did you make a secret api and a proxy to go with it or what??