RTrack Alpha V.2.0 | Tracking for Roblox Games, Passes, Advertisements, Sponsorships and more

I have questions regarding Complete Plan:

• How is “Rtrack Player” done accurate?

• What will “RTrack Platform access” offer?

I understand that it’s in beta, I just want more info

Hey there! RTrack Player Insights are based on a 300,000 user sample, you can read more about the methodology here: Why RTrack doesn’t have an SDK, and the exciting future of player tracking on RTrack

RTrack platform access includes Roblox MAU, Daily Platform player count peaks, Weekly Platform player count peaks, and will include a lot more in future.

As complete is in beta, there are quite a few teething problems with Player Insights, but I’m confident these can be ironed out and it will work as expected in the final version. Right now if you’re unsure, it’s probably best to wait until Complete comes out of beta. If you’d like to test the Complete plan, just pop me an email luke@rtrack.live and I can give you a trial of the features.

2 Likes

Are you planning on supporting more sorts eg. recommended, top rated, obby, learning, etc? Also your current popular sort might be misinformed. Roblox sorts everything by user agent string so front page rankings will differ from PC, mobile, tablet, and xbox. Along with those 4 divisions Roblox also sorts by age - meaning accounts with <13 and 13+ on their age parameter will see 2 different sorts per user agent that they supply in their requests. I would love to see these supported in the future.

2 Likes

Very interesting point. The current ‘popular rank’ RTrack displays is for a 13+ user on PC, however, thanks to your reply I would like to start tracking those other sorts and show those stats to developers too.

1 Like

RTrack’s complete membership now includes access to RTrack Platform, which displays MAU, Weekly & Monthly player peaks, and data like this:

1 Like

Introducing RTrack Compare! This is available to all existing and new Pro users at no extra cost. compare any of the 5,000,000 Roblox games we track. See differences in player count, visits, popular rank and more: RTrack Compare

Is it made by you?

(Ignore this- 30 Chars.)

Hi, do you mean RTrack? If so, yes, the whole service was developed and is maintained by me.

GOOD JOB! Btw I was the one who was a fan since 2018. Overly, good job good job bud!

2 Likes

Some smaller updates I’ve made recently;

• Paid access price history under the revenue tab, going back 6 Months.
  • Popular sort historical data displayed on RTrack compare now goes back up to 6 months, instead of 1 month before.
  • To make it easier to interpret trends in the data, RTrack compare now also has the option to switch to daily data, rather than the default, more frequent.
  • Lastly, Total Gamepass revenue has been added to RTrack compare, and goes back up to 6 months.

New RTrack Compare Page

1 Like

Personally I would rather use romonitor as it has a much better website design and flow + is free. It does not have as many features as rtrack however.

Hi! Can you give a brief description of what it does? I’m currently using this and overall, I am happy about it! :slight_smile:

Daily data only displays one datapoint per day, rather than the normal frequency, this just makes it easier to see changes in trend over time. Importantly, the time of day is exactly the same for each datapoint.

Thank you so much! :heart:

:smile:

1 Like

As I have always said, what service people choose to use is completely up to them. However, free services offer limited options, and this is because many of the features which set RTrack apart cost substantially more than the ones the free services provide. New features are constantly being introduced, most of which cost money, and Membership fees are channeled directly back into the service.

Despite putting over 600 hours into it, I haven’t earnt anything from this project, and am in fact losing money every day from RTrack. Membership plans aren’t just there to put money in my pocket (not to say you were suggesting this). Put simply, the more people subscribe to membership plans, the more confident I can be when investing more time and money into new features for this project.

Some more details on why RTrack costs money
  • The service is monitoring over 5 Million games, significantly more frequently, while every other tracking service (even paid) only tracks games manually submitted by it’s users.
  • It was the second ever publicly available Roblox game tracking service, so holds data going back more than 6 Months on millions of games which most other options aren’t even tracking yet. Storing and indexing this volume of data doesn’t come cheap.
  • RTrack Trends analyses the descriptions & titles of 2,500 games over a 6 month time period to help developers identify and track trends.
  • RTrack Compare allows developers to compare up to 10 games on many different aspects, over a 6 month period.
  • RTrack Social scans millions of games daily for signs of botting, and uses historical data to assign an informed rating to each game.
  • Every single banner, skyscraper and box ad published on Roblox is tracked and analysed.
  • Every single sponsorship run on desktop is tracked (and this data will soon be available on the site).
  • I regularly release articles on platform wide MAU, and player count records - these are things no other tracking service provides.
  • RTrack’s new player insight feature tracks over 300,000 user accounts and currently stores data on about 24 Million individual play sessions. This works through the status API, and requests for this have to be sent through a proxy network due to rate limiting.
  • I’ve put aside work on game development to be able to work on RTrack full time. I can’t do that unless there’s potential for RTrack to help pay my bills.
5 Likes

Is RTrack somehow down or something?
I got this message:

cloudflares been down all day which this runs off of

2 Likes

If you have Patreon or a Donation platform, people would definitely support it.

You need more recognition, the fact that you are working on this due to passion and not the money is absolutely astonishing, not to mention that you are loosing money.

3 Likes

That’s incredibly nice of you to suggest, however I would never want to take people’s money for nothing. The best way to support RTrack is by buying membership, and because of people doing this RTrack is now on the road to breaking even :slight_smile:, so thankyou to everyone for that! I love working on RTrack and hope everyone loves using it just as much!

New feature! Game Backlinks:

1 Like