RuizuKun_Dev's Portfolio

:wave:

Hello everyone! I’m RuizuKun_Dev, and I’m excited to share a bit about myself and my passion for game development. Let’s get to know each other better!

My Roblox Experience

My journey in Roblox began back in 2016 when a friend introduced me to the platform. Starting as a Builder, I eventually delved into Scripting. Though it was initially frustrating, I developed a deep passion for programming, particularly in the realm of automation. Finding ways to minimize repetitive tasks and maximize efficiency became my forte.

About Me

Here are a few key aspects of my development process and preferences:

• Tools of the Trade: I rely on GitHub, VSCode, and Rojo to streamline my workflow.
  • Automated Excellence: My coding philosophy revolves around creating fully automated and maintenance-free solutions.
  • Enhancing the Studio: I enjoy crafting plugins that enhance the Roblox Studio experience.
  • Sharing Knowledge: I actively contribute to the programming community by sharing my knowledge and tools.

Favorite Games

In addition to my love for Roblox, I have a soft spot for other games, such as:

• Subnautica
  • Oxygen Not Included
  • Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Favorite Roblox Games

Within the Roblox universe, I find these games particularly enjoyable:

• Lumber Tycoon 2
  • Arsenal
  • Flee the Facility

My Role as a Game Developer

As a Lead Game Designer and Lead Programmer, I founded F2P Entertainment with a clear vision: to create free and enjoyable games that steer clear of predatory and pay-to-win mechanics. Our guiding principles include:

• Attention to Detail: We believe in creating meticulously crafted experiences.
  • Unique and Engaging Gameplay: Our aim is to provide players with meaningful gameplay experiences that stand out.
  • A Positive Work Environment: We prioritize fostering a supportive and enjoyable environment for our team members.
  • Embracing Free-to-Play: We strive to make our games accessible to all players without charging for essential content.

By collaborating with an extraordinary team, we work towards realizing this vision and raising the standards in the industry.

Recognizable Projects

You may recognize me from my contributions to the following games:

Please note that I have retired from the teams behind these games and am no longer involved in their development.

Thank you for taking the time to explore my portfolio! Feel free to reach out, but please note that I am not currently available for hire.

5 Likes