[Hireable] SatanicEvil [Builder Portfolio]

they really need to have a way to delete posts this is so old

7 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Can you give more information on payment. There’s no fixed price or price.

Instead of simply saying her building is bad why not give her some tips on how she can improve?

12 Likes

Prices depend on whatever the task at hand is, how could I give a fixed price?

1 Like

Your games are really nice! I especially love the 3rd and 4th. I’m looking forward to seeing what you can make in the future!

4 Likes

Interesting work; I like the aesthetic of your pieces!
It may be helpful for potential customers if you provided a price range of some sort; not necessarily a fixed price since price varies with complexity, but just something to give an estimate of costs.

1 Like

Do you have any suggestions for a range? As I said I’m new to the developing world and want to ensure my prices are fair.

1 Like

5k-15k would be a good price assuming that house counts.

2 Likes

I love your work, especially the house and the 3rd picture! Keep up the good work! :smiley:

2 Likes

Simple but effective. Some good stuff.

1 Like

I would charge per hour, that’s usually how I roughly plan my building commission prices. So for a job that might take me two weeks to make I would probably charge in the 200k range, whereas something that only could take an hour or two might be in the 4k-10k range depending on complexity. But this also depends on how fast you’re able to produce the work and the quality of that work. Pricing is always a challenge, just be fair and don’t undercut yourself :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

That’s some sick job here, especially the organ

1 Like

Could I add you on discord?
Arziio#4953

Just sent a request, sorry just saw this.