[post deleted]

[post deleted]
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

1 Like

I made something similar to this a few years ago.
Here’s how I made it:
Everytime the player has placed an object on the baseplate, create a Vector3Value inside a folder in the player. this name of it should be the exact name of the object, and the value should be equal to the object’s PrimaryPart’s Position.
Then, when the player leaves, do a for loop that runs through each value in that folder, and saves it as a table inside the datastore.

Then, when the player has joined, make another for loop that runs through the datastore. you should place that object at the value’s position, AND create a new Vector3Value inside of the folder so that at the next time they leave it will save up again.

[post deleted]
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Maybe try placing blocks in terms of type. So the datastore will have the: block position, block type and block colour. Using a loop, just run through every block, input position, type and colour!

1 Like

You could number order the blocks. For example, every time I make a new “Stone Block”, you could name the object in Workspace StoneBlock1 or StoneBlock2 and so on.

1 Like

Why would that cause any problem?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.