Scam Remove Bot

When I use it, it logs in, deletes any relevant posts and logs out. It doesn’t stay logged in and wait for new posts as it’s supposed to.

1 Like

Discord?

We can discuss this in more detail over Discord. :+1:

1 Like

With some help from @Etheroit we solved the issue and it appeared to be @DutchDeveloper messing up with the group ID part. FYI everything works now.

3 Likes

The GroupId is an integer and should not be surrounded by ‘’, I made that mistake too back in the day

1 Like

No difference to be honest. At least here.

I did that once and my code did not work at all, not sure why.

1 Like

I am also not. It always works. Almost… not sure. No difference there still.

I just maintain and expand roblox-js myself, his library isnt that complicated after reading how he is handling everything, the annoying part of maintaining the cookie and X-CSRF-TOKEN is already done for you.

Wasn’t hard to add the signUp function.

5 Likes

Works on site, but doesn’t work in-game.
Man, scammers are getting smart these days…

1 Like

I’m using those API Endpoints right now to make a Bot which removes the Scam Messages, and I found out that you only need one X-CSRF-TOKEN, so there is no need to request for each domain a custom one.

3 Likes

It still times out and expires though.

Sorry what does this fix?

Yeah, I am going to make a fix for that later, but I thought first of all I should make a Roblox Library for Node.JS that actually uses the API endpoints.

Bots try to post to the group immadietialy after they are accepted / joined. This prevents them from doing it as they have no permission and leave.

Opplo’s comment applies to your proposed solution as well.

Shhhhh… They don’t need to know that.

actualy it does fix nothing.

I maintain noblox.js and plan on doing that in v5 (practically a rewrite). Have been pretty busy as of late with academics.

Yeah, noblox.js always gave me errors like “You can’t view the Group Wall” or stuff like that, that’s why I wrote my own little RobloxJS file.